Thursday, February 21, 2013

Savings

For those of you who have been following my blog posts, you know I am addicted to pinning on Pinterest, there I said it! I am a Pinaholic. But I do find good things that I like to share with others. So here is my post from a pin I just found on savings.

Pinterest

When we budget we should be paying ourselves some of that hard earned money by saving a percentage of funds per pay period, after we pay God in tithes and offerings. This pin is a cool way to start that plan and its not to late to get started on it. Check it out and see what you think, I am going to start this today. Its called the 52 Week Challenge.



52 Week Challenge

It could actually be a Christmas savings fund or saving for that special something. I just never thought about doing it this way. It is a great help in just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover