Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mobile Scanners

Ok, I have been very lucky when it comes to scanners. I bought a printer for my home and it had a scanner in it. I have been able to scan documents and pictures for safe keeping in my external hard drive.


My brother had given me a gift card and I was able to buy a small photo scanner that I can take with me to different family members to scan and save old photos.



Then I went to a website called "onesaleaday.com" and bought a document scanner at a real good price. I never tried it out until recently and loved what it did. It is light and easy to maneuver.



If you are into traveling around doing your genealogy these two small items are a great investment for family history research. I am so excited to use them this next weekend when we go "dead people hunting" in Georgia. They are well worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover