Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pictures of Nature

I love looking at nature. There is so much beauty that surrounds us. I use to throw newspapers in the early morning hours when I lived in Utah. I use to see some of the most beautiful sunrises that I would have missed otherwise, because I love to sleep in.



I remember one day, when I lived in Florida, driving over a bridge between Tampa and St Pete, and the wind was blowing causing the water to make small waves and it was amazing to watch, hard to drive and watch at the same time though.



I had to hike with my son in order for him to earn his Hiking Merit Badge for Boy Scouts, the walks were long but some of the trails were so beautiful. I have found myself in awe so many times. This is a photo of Dead River Road in Florida, it was quite memorable for us.



Pictures don't really capture the true beauty that you see with your eyes but there are some pics that are still quite beautiful. Check out my Pinterest account and see some of the photos I have saved from pinning.

My Pinterest Photos

How can anyone deny God exists with all this beauty surrounding us, we can see His hand in all things. I am so grateful to a Heavenly Father who gave us such a beautiful world to live in. We just have to take the time to stop and smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover