Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Life Link day, it's finally here!

Well, tomorrow is Life Link day for my daughter Chay. That means she goes for her first evaluation for a kidney transplant. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I hope that all goes well so that she can have this transplant.



But I think we are going to be a little disappointed because I have heard from two medical professionals that she probably won't be able to have her kidney transplant until she can have a liver transplant, which she needs too; that's disappointing.

But we will see, once we talk to them we will know more how everything works in this process and if she is a candidate for a transplant. I just want her all better so she can move on with her life. She has been through so much already and she was on a good path before all this came to light.

We will just have to keep praying and know that whatever happens is what is meant to be. God has our back and we have faith that he is always there for us. I know it will all be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover