Sunday, July 7, 2013

California wants what?!!!

So...Friday I was listening to the radio and heard only a small portion of something that almost made me go ballistic...I had to ask myself, if what I heard was true. So I started researching on the Internet. I still can't believe it but it seems California thinks that their children need to be able to use whatever bathroom they like or play sports on whatever team they like.

Ok, let me say this again, California is trying to pass a bill that allows children K-12 to use which ever bathroom they want according to what ever gender they feel they are. And if they want to play on a school sports team as a gender opposite of what their body parts tell them they are they will be allowed to play on the team of their choice.

Gender law

What is wrong with this picture; what problems do you see happening if this is passed; whats wrong with these people?!!! Has this world gone crazy? Do you think this won't happen anywhere else? Because it will or things will get even more wilder than that. How do we stand up against things like that? It's just wrong.

This is a very good time to stand up for truth and righteousness. It's time to stand up for God's plan and not man's. I have a good friend, since childhood, who is gay and she thinks things like this are extreme. She knows who she is and lives her life the way she wants but is bothered by others who take things to extremes like this.



I heard once that California sets a trend for the rest of the country so we have to watch what they do or get away with, so that we can avoid things like this from happening in our states. This is just plain wrong. I do not want to worry about our children having to deal with the selfishness of people who want to prove points. This is not a win for gays, its a win for selfish.

There are better battles to fight for than to put children in uncomfortable situations, perhaps even dangerous. I don't hate people who are gay. I am learning to love all people for who they are but I don't have to love what they do. I feel the same way about people who make choices to live together out of wedlock as I do for those who are gay. And, for sure, I am not perfect, I have situations in my life that others may not like. We all see life differently. But we have to pick our battles and this issue is one I can't ever agree with.



I don't know what I can do about this but I'm not stopping here. I feel like this is one where we have to protect the children. One small step at a time and we will see this becoming something even bigger and out of our control. I would love to hear some suggestions about how we can help protect the children or just stand up for what we know is not God's ways. I would love to help fight against this one. It's time to choose God's ways or Satan's way. I choose God's!

1 comment:

  1. I have a strong objection to this "Gender Law". How many people will abuse this to take advantage of young people and women?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover