Thursday, August 2, 2012

LDS Bookstore

I am so excited!!! The LDS Bookstore featured my blog in their weekly newsletter. Take a peak:



http://www.ldsbookstore.com/august-1-2012

Since my blog was featured I have increased in views tremendously. I am so grateful for their kindness and willingness to recognise my blog. I guess that means I am doing some good by blogging about righteous women. Thank you LDS Bookstore!!!

The newsletter is so cool because they give a complete family night plan from the scripture and hymn to the end of night treats. As you get older you need every bit of help you can get because you start to run out of ideas. So this is very helpful to me.They have lots of little tidbits to view as well like "This Week in History" and "Events this Week". You don't even have to seek them out every week for this information, you can sign up for the weekly newsletter to come to your email. Cool, huh?

The bookstore web page is awesome too. They have more than just books for sale. I saw clothing, jewelry, movies, art, etc. Good stuff! If you are like me you don't have a lot of time to go out shopping and the closest LDS bookstore is at least an hour or so away. This is a very good way to shop so take a look and see what they have. I'm sure they have something for everyone, thanks again LDS Bookstore!!!

www.ldsbookstore.com

2 comments:

  1. I got mine! That's awesome that they included your blog in their newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was so flattered that they would do that. I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover