Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm a Mormon and I love Jesus Christ

Well, last night I watched the World Wide Training for Mission Presidents and Missionaries. Everyone was invited to attend and since I have a missionary in training at home, possibly 2 in training, we decided we should attend.

Hastening the Work of Salvation

After it was over I thought for a few minutes about what was said and realized that this is an open door to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the whole world. I started to get excited and my mind began to race with ideas about how I can do my part and be a better missionary.

One way is through this blog. I have tried many directions to make it successful but now I know what I really want to do with it. I am going to share my testimony by sharing my life events with those who read it,even if I have only one reader who can benefits from it. But hopefully, that will include people who don't know Jesus personally but have been thinking about it.



I will pray that it reaches those who need to hear the Word but don't know how to go about finding it. I promise, even though my life is in an upheaval at this time, that I will publish once a week. I will share the things that I discover through my studies in the scriptures because I have been blessed with finding countless treasures in them.

This is an exciting time in this world. We can either look for good and do much good or we can look for bad and do much bad. There is no in between any longer. The time is fast coming for our Lord and Savior to return to this earth. We have to decide long before that which side we are on.



So I shout from my housetop, I am a true follower of Jesus Christ. I trust Him and love Him with all my heart. I will commit to do everything I can to become like Him and serve my fellow beings. It doesn't mean I won't make mistakes or make errors in my life but it does mean I will quickly repent and make things right and get back on track again.

We can all do this if we just make that commitment to put our Heavenly Father first in our lives. So catch the vision and yell from your housetops, that you are committed to and love the Savior of this world.



I am a Mormon!!! I know it, I live it and I love it because Mormons are followers of Jesus Christ, always have been and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover