Thursday, January 24, 2013

Easy to sew gift ideas

I have been pinning some really cute and easy to do crafts. I would like to share some of those with you. I haven't done them yet but I plan to when I get a few minutes to try them.

The first thing is called a Snappy Bag, it can be made for just about anything you want to carry in it. Rather than give you the instructions I am going to refer you to the Crafting Chicks web page. They have a pretty cool web page.




Quilting has always been a challenge I have wanted to complete. Here is one that looks so easy to do and would make great gifts.






I really have come to love Pinterest because I can pin something and come back later to look at and try out. I'll do a post sometime on different quilting projects I have pinned and want to try someday.

This next one was a fun web site about using your old scraps. I always hate throwing scraps away because you never know what you can do with them well here are some fun ideas.






Well, I hope you can have fun with some with these. You are welcome to check out my Pinterest for some more fun ideas here.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blanket! I need to make one like it for my best friend who is having her first! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, I think I would like to make one of those as well, there is always someone who is having a baby to give it to.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover