Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Traditional Foods

Thanksgiving seems to be a holiday that everyone wants to forget and get out of the way. If it weren't for the food we would probably skip it. So in order to keep it we have to focus on the food. You have probably already planned your menu for Thanksgiving but I found some good recipes that might be worth trying.

I love Thanksgiving but at m y house we seem to eat the same old things every year.  Don't get me wrong, I do love those things but maybe a little change in the menu or taste in the recipes could make a little more excitement about the holiday.

I never really cared much for sweet potatoes but after I tried this recipe I looked forward to having this dish every year. I don't like pecans so I don't add that in my recipe.

Sweet Potato Casserole


This website had lots of new ideas to try; take a look.
Thanksgiving Recipes


I love pumpkin bread at Thanksgiving time, here is a sweet website with a good recipe to try.


Here are some recipes for breakfast on Thanksgiving day, some look pretty yummy.
Breakfast


Well, I hope you enjoy trying and creating some new recipes for Thanksgiving. Now, I think I'm starting to get excited about Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover