Sunday, November 3, 2013

Back to Business

Well, I need to apologize for not posting for a week but I got off schedule due to a few things.

I went out of town to visit my daughter and her family at the end of October. Then it was close week at work. Then Wednesday, we got some awesome news that my youngest daughter was accepted to be a transplant patient and was added to the list.



We went on Thursday to have a blood draw and see if she was a match with my sister. We were told that we would hear anything for a week or two, then on Friday my sister called me, hysterical, saying Life Link called her and told her she was a match for my daughter. We had a good cry together.

Then, we found out that my daughter had a second match with an aunt from her fathers side of the family. So you can see that my mind has been consumed with many things. I will be back on track tomorrow, I promise.



Life is good, God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover