Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thriller

Who has never heard of the Michael Jackson song, "Thriller"? I remember seeing the video on TV years ago when it first aired. And being wowed by the famous dance he and his zombie dancers did back in the 80's. It was such a fun dance. Then one day I was watching a movie called "13 Going on 30" and they did this dance. A big smile came on my face and found myself wanting to remember how to do this dance.



Then...one day as I was going through some pins on Pinterest and I found a chart that teaches you how to do the Thriller dance. I have saved the link for you to view and try out. I think its one of those things that you need to learn and try before you die, LOL. It could be good exercise, too! Enjoy!!!

Thriller Dance


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite music videos of all time! We was truly the king of pop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover