Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you this beautiful day. Yesterday my family and I spent the day creating fun traditions since things have changed in our lives over the past few years. We did a lot of fun stuff but the stuff that meant the most was just spending time together.


One thing we did was paint wooden boxes as a gift to our Savior, then we put inside a promise of a gift of something we would work on in 2013 to perfect ourselves. It was a promise to Jesus that we would become better in something we thought would please him. It was very special as we talked about the things we could offer Him. So every year we will go back and see if we accomplished that promise and then create a new one. I loved that idea, can't remember where I read about it but it doesn't matter, its now a tradition for us; to show our gratitude to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Today is supposed to be my post for Emergency Preparedness, I will post that on Thursday instead. Have a great day! And don't forget to praise God for his ultimate sacrifice, His Only Begotten Son.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover