Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Ideas for Blog

Hello,

Well, I have been analyzing my blog. Since July, when I began this blog, I have had 1,880 views on my blog. Yeahhhhh!!! But my daughter started hers at the same time and she has over 130,000 views. So we started looking at reasons why there was such a big difference. Here is what we found.

She, my daughter, blogs about things that are of interest to several different people. Some like hair and make up, some like children stuff, and some like cooking stuff, etc. Point is, she gets views from people because she talks about a variety of things, where mine is mostly reaching out to one genre, those who like learning more about being righteous women.



So...I have decided to add a couple of things to my blog that might draw more viewers. As of this Tuesday, Dec 4th, I will be talking about food storage ideas and giving challenges and recipes for food storage. I think there are a lot of people who like learning about this and always want new recipes to try out on their families and friends. You can also feel free to add some tips and recipes.

Also, on Thursdays, I would like to share some craft ideas or DIY's that I find interesting or have tried. I have recently made my first door wreath and love it, now I am ready to try one for the Christmas season. I will probably show that one next Thursday, after I make it and see how it looks first.



My purpose for this blog, in the first place, was to do my part in building up the Kingdom of God by reaching out to people who are looking for spiritual direction. I truly believe that women are the heart and soul of the home and we can inspire and direct our families for good. This is my way of being more helpful in that endeavor, however, its not enough, so I need to reach more people and it requires some changes to the blog.

Anyway, those are my ideas to increase views on my blog. I will still write my Sunday post of inspiration for righteous women. Hopefully, the combination of the 3 will draw more viewers and make it a more pleasant place to visit. Thank you for your support.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover