Thursday, January 10, 2013

Drawing Skills

Hi,

My youngest son has really developed skills in drawing, on his own. I really am amazed at how well he is doing. He loves Anime so he started developing those skills drawing Manga characters, you know with the big eyes. He has gotten real good with those.



One skill he really wants to develop is drawing realistic. He took a picture of someone the other day and drew it really well. I was impressed, even though they still had big eyes like the Manga characters. I found some drawing websites and blogs on Pinterest for him to use and even signed him up for an art class to develop other skills in art.



Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share some of those websites with you today so you can try your hand at finding your artistic skills. So here are some I have found.

How to draw lips:
I Draw Girls


How to draw eyes:
Only Pencil

How to draw Hello Kitty:
How To Draw

How to draw one point perspective:
Elementary Art Fun



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover