Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blogging

I have been pinning some stuff on blogging so I wanted to share some of those thoughts and ideas with you this week.

This link talks about cautions for blogging as a business.

Business or Fun

This one tells us about cleaning up our blogs.

Blog Clean Up

What kind of blog do you want to have? Find something you are good at and share what you know, its that easy. But you also have to think about how many people will really be viewing your blog depending on their interests.

My blog started out with a plan to reach women and help them to stay in tune with the spirit to get through every day life. I wanted to them to share their stories of how they get through daily life and help one another but it was slow going. Now things have picked up because I have added a few more thoughts to my blog.


Sundays are about spiritual things, Tuesdays are about food storage and emergency preparedness, then Thursdays are for anything I want to do, like this one for blogging. I have been thinking about adding family history stuff because that is a real big passion for me. I love to help people do their family history.

Anyway, I hope this will be helpful if you are thinking about it or just getting started. Here are some more links for blogging. Have fun,

Blogger.com getting started

Blogging for cash




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover