Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How to Can Chicken Soup


 I found a real easy way to make chicken soup and how to can it so you can save it for your food storage. I did purchase my cans of chicken noodle soup and paid $18 for a case (24 cans at $.75 each). But I really want to try this process as well. I think it will be fun and challenging plus a great feeling of success because I made something from scratch that I know what is in it. It will be a whole lot healthier.

The link below says that you make it without noodles then the noodles can be added when you want to serve this to your family. I hope you have fun with it. I think it will save you more money in the long run. Isn't that what its all about; saving money, eating healthier, and storing food for hard times?



Canned Chicken Soup




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover