Saturday, October 19, 2013

Homemade Costumes

My youngest son was always so creative with costume ideas for Halloween. He almost had to because I never really had the money to buy the costumes that he would have wanted. But every year he would ask for a certain costume, knowing the answer was going to be that I could not afford it so he started getting creative.

Here a couple of his costume ideas from the past. I'm looking for the pictures, once I find them I will add them to the post. Sorry about that.

Super Mario

Mega Man

So I thought that maybe there might be a few people out there that would be interested in ideas for homemade costumes. I have provided links with a picture of one from the link. Have fun and let the creative juices flow.

Spoonful.com
 

DIY
 



These are just a few of the fun ideas you can make.  If you put your mind to it you can come up with many more. 

Plan a contest with your kids and their friends to see who can come up with the most creative costume from things found around the house. You will be surprised at what they will do. I certainly was with my youngest. See, Halloween can be lots of fun!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover